Data protection is very important to us!
The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using this website. In the following, you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit these websites and use the services offered there.
1. Information on personal data
(1) Personal data are such individual details which refer to a person or which are suitable for establishing a reference to a person, such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, etc., as well as the name and address of the person concerned. Personal data may thus be used to infer the identity of a person.
(2) is a service provider pursuant to § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body pursuant to the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO): Neander Shark GmbH, Werftbahnstrasse 8, 24143 Kiel, Germany.
2. Rights of data subjects
In connection with our processing of your data you have the following rights:
(1) Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO to the processing of your personal data by us for the purpose of processing, categories of processed data, recipients or recipient categories, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right of appeal to the supervisory authority, if applicable, information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if applicable, notification of guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in the event of transfer to a third country or international organisations;
(2) Right to immediate rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO;
(3) Right to deletion of stored personal data pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a consent given has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if an objection to the processing has been lodged and the data have been processed pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO. 21 (1) or (2) DSGVO may no longer be processed if the data have been unlawfully processed, if deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data have been collected in relation to services offered by an information society pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO. This does not apply if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(4) Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the duration necessary to verify the accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse deletion and instead demand limitation of use, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO. 21 (1) DSGVO as long as it is not yet certain whether our justified reasons outweigh your justified reasons;
(5) Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) DSGVO, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing which outweigh your interests, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims). For further information on the right of appeal, please also refer to paragraph 23 below;
(6) Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another responsible person;
(7) Right to revoke at any time a consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. As a result of the revocation, we may no longer carry out data processing for the future from the time of the revocation. See also section 24 below;
(8) Right to appeal to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. The supervisory authority responsible for us can be found in section 4 above. The right of appeal shall be without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
(9) All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the address given under point 1, paragraph 2.
3. Automated decision making
Automated decision making is not applied here.
4. Supervisory authority
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Independent State Centre for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein, Holstenstrasse 98, 24103 Kiel, Tel.: +49 431 988-1200, Fax: +49 431 988-1223, E-Mail: email@example.com Homepage: www.datenschutzzentrum.de
5. Storage of access data
(1) Each time you access our website, access data is stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
(2) This data record consists, for example, of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the transferred file volume and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) These data are collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). A deletion takes place automatically after 7 days at the latest.
6. Collection of personal data during informational use
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2, which your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website technically.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve here only to make the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and more effective.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Third-Party Cookies (from Third-Party Providers)
- Flash cookies (permanent use)
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- e) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data independently of your used browser and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the fact that data processing enables us to carry out statistical evaluations regarding the use of our website and to optimise our Internet offers for users.
7. Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is possible, it is marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, we will store your e-mail address and, if you so indicate, your name and telephone number in order to answer your questions.
8. Use of Youtube
We use the technical platform and services of Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 U.S.A. for the short message service we offer. The Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Ireland, is responsible for the data processing of persons living outside the United States.
We would like to point out that you use the Twitter short message service offered here and its functions under your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. sharing, rating).
- Data processed by Twitter:
Twitter Inc. is committed to the principles of the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can find more information at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active
We have no influence on the type and extent of the data processed by Twitter, the type of processing and use or the disclosure of this data to third parties. Nor do we have any effective means of control in this respect.
When you use Twitter, your personal information is collected, transmitted, stored, disclosed and used by Twitter Inc. and transmitted, stored and used in the United States, Ireland and any other country in which Twitter Inc. does business, regardless of where you reside.
Twitter processes your voluntarily entered data such as name and user name, e-mail address, telephone number or the contacts in your address book when you upload or synchronise it.
Second, Twitter also evaluates the content you share based on what topics you are interested in, stores and processes confidential messages you send directly to other users, and can determine your location based on GPS data, wireless network information, or your IP address to send you advertisements or other content.
You can restrict the processing of your data in the general settings of your Twitter account and under “Privacy and security”. In addition, you can restrict Twitter access to contact and calendar data, photos, location data, etc. for mobile devices (smartphones, tablet computers) in the settings options there. However, this depends on the operating system used. More information on these issues can be found on the following Twitter support pages:
You can find out more about the possibility of viewing your own data on Twitter here: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20172711#
Information about the conclusions drawn from Twitter can be found here:
<font color=”#ffff00″>-=https://twitter.com/your=- proudly presents
Information on the existing personalisation and data protection settings can be found here (with further references):
You also have the option of requesting information via the Twitter privacy form or the archive requirements:
10. Contact form
On our website you have the possibility to send us an encrypted e-mail with your request via the form “Contact”. Here you can ask questions about our company, our products or our services.
In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in our input mask. This includes your name and e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your request and your message. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also enter additional information. Optional address and/or telephone number can be given.
This requested information enables us to deal with your request comprehensively. The communication of the data provided by you in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis.
The personal data provided to us from your above details as well as the time of making contact will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you provide it to us when contacting us – in particular the processing of your enquiry. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Neander Shark GmbH’s partner companies are exempt from this rule if this is necessary to fulfil your request. These could be for example: Our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. If there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data in order to process or answer your message.
11. Liability for contents
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove these contents immediately.
12. Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of law. We will remove such links immediately upon becoming aware of any violations of the law.
13. Data security
We secure our website and other systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. However, despite regular checks, complete protection against all hazards is not possible.
Our website uses the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption. This guarantees the confidentiality of your personal data via the Internet. You can tell whether an encrypted transmission is taking place by the closed key/lock symbol in the display of your browser.
14. Data transfer
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
- if you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 a) DSGVO;
- if the transfer is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO;
- if we are legally obliged to disclose the data within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 c) DSGVO;
- if the disclosure of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 e) DSGVO or;
- if the disclosure of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless your interests in the protection of your data prevail.
15. Data categories
We process the following categories of data: master data (e.g. company, contact person if applicable, address), communication data, contract data, receivables data, payment and default information if applicable. See the information above.
16. Third party beneficiaries
In order to process your requests satisfactorily, we may have to pass on your personal data to third party recipients. Third party recipients can be Neander Motors AG, our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners.
17. Duration of storage of personal data
Your data will be stored by us for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it is processed. In addition, we store data only to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. due to legal storage obligations.
18. Information on the right of objection
Pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, an objection to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 e) (data processing in the public interest) or f) (data processing to safeguard legitimate interests on the basis of a weighing of interests) is possible at any time. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed, unless compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection are proven which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please send your objection to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Information on the right of withdrawal
If you have given us permission to process personal data, you can revoke this permission at any time. Of course, this also applies to declarations of consent issued to us before 25 May 2018 (before the DSGVO came into force). The revocation of a consent can always unfold only for the future validity. The lawfulness of the processing shall not be retroactively removed by revocation.
Please send your revocation by e-mail to email@example.com.
This data protection declaration has the status 12.04.2019. It is the current and valid version of our data protection declaration.
However, we would like to point out that from time to time it may be necessary to revise this data protection declaration due to actual or legal changes.
21. Data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please feel free to contact our data protection officer:
Vater Solution GmbH, Liebigstraße 26, 24145 Kiel, Germany
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.